Scrap Busting #2


I am beginning with the close of this next scrap busting piece that I began here. I don't know what it is but I am finding it very difficult to get a good photo of these pieces from a distance. I think I need a new camera!


This one was put together by making four off centre log cabin type blocks. The quilting was going to be a cross hatch but once I stitched the first set of straight lines I decided that it was busy enough.


I like the contrast of the light centre with the dark outer, even if my camera doesn't.


Oh how I love random/liberated/wonky/improv/whatever you want to call it piecing:D
....and there is still a bit left over...

Quilt Routes



Comments

  1. I too love this style and your colour, and that you have used straight line quilting which is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts