fabric friday

Haven't done one of these for a while!

art quilting

Things have been quiet here while I prepare for the Festival of Quilts.
This time next week I will be into the second day of the show.
This is a first for me so it does come with a certain amount of trepidation. I really can't tell if I have enough to display in my 2 x 2 metre booth, or whether I have got far too much.
"How big do you think this booth is Mum?" was the question asked by my daughter when she saw my pile of boxes!
Better too much than not enough eh?
If you are at the show please come and say hello. You will find me at O14 :)

art quilting

Comments

  1. Wish I could come by and see you. :)

    BTW - You'll be getting a mention on my blog next... Wednesday I think it is (I have 9 posts in the hopper at the moment so it's hard to keep track!) but I'll add this info to it so maybe my UK readers can come by and see you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Kit just said - I sooo wish I could come by and see you !! You'll have a great time and tons of fun, I'm sure !! Here's to your success ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. My catalogue came today and I've got you marked up on it to come by and see how you're getting on. I won't get there till friday tho as I'm in a workshop all day Thursday. Have a great time! I agree too much is better than not enough :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful fabric, really like the design and shading. I hope you will have a wonderful time at the show.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh wish I could come along.
    I wish you every success but am sure you dont need it lol
    I reckon your going to be a very popular stall for folks to go see and lust at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. would love to be there- i'm sure you'll be a huge success - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be looking for you on the Saturday. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your stand is filled with amazing colour and that you spend time each hour having to restock the table - every success - I hope all goes well for you and look forward to hearing all your stories. I just wish I was going too .....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was great to meet you yesterday (Thursday) at the quilt show. Love your work and you have inspired me to have a go at fabric painting too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this pattern, and the fabric too, particularly the simple statement it makes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts